Sunday, December 26, 2010

Love Quotes

Love Quotes

Beautiful love quotes which convey the bliss of love in an eloquent manner ...
* Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it.
~ Songs of Solomon 8 : 7 ~ * In Love we discover the good qualities of our loved one which are hidden from other people.
~ Gerald Brenan ~
* When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
~ Elizabeth Bowen ~
* The greatest thing you'll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.
~ Natalie Cole ~
("Unforgettable with Love")
* We are most alive when we are in love.
~ John Updike ~
flower border
* You are not loved when you are lovely, but when you are loved you are found to be lovely.
~ Ludwig Boerne ~
* What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
* Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
~ Percy Bysshe Shelly ~
* I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them.
~ Mae West ~
* Let your Love be like the misty rain, coming softly, but flooding the river.
~ Madagascan Proverb ~
flower border
* I love you - those three words have my life in them.
~ Alexandrea to Nicholas III ~
* I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion -
I have shudder'd at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr'd for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.
~ John Keats ~
* I'd like to run away From you, But if you didn't come And find me ... I would die.
~ Shirley Bassey ~
* In real Love you want the other person�s good. In romantic Love you want the other person.
~ Margaret Anderson ~

No comments:

Post a Comment